Hourly Rate: $32
Our client, a major membership organization, is looking for a high-performing Product Manager who is committed to the organization’s mission and interested in an impactful role blending product development, go-to-market and measurement. This person will work closely with the Food Security team to manage rollout of Whole Plate, an exciting new product designed to increase the food purchasing power of low-income, 50+ Americans and to increase their consumption of healthy foods.
Whole Plate will launch its initial Alpha version to a limited audience later this year. The Program Manager will materially shape the offering and the roadmap for scaling this important new initiative.
- Build and manage project plans for multiple waves of product development, rollout and scaling
- Develop, test, and implement a go-to-market strategy for enrolling users, including identifying outreach channels and partners
- Craft a compelling online customer experience through sourcing and curating relevant content
- Analyze program enrollment usage data to identify patterns, insights and opportunities to deliver more value to current and potential customers
- Conduct research on customer journey and experience to inform future product features
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and create monthly impact report for program leadership.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on program evaluation, measurement, marketing, sourcing, and development
- Create three-year product roadmap prioritizing features and additional functionality/offers
We are looking for someone with:
- Min. bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience, including experience launching and scaling a product or service – preferably an impacted-oriented product serving a low-income population.
- Experience applying a user-centric and iterative, lean start-up approach to new product development and launch.
- Proven ability to create, test, and measure effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies based on specific customer groups.
- Ability to prioritize stakeholder feedback to inform process, strategies, and resource development.
- Exceptional organization skills and the proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High familiarity with Excel, Salesforce and other evaluation or data management platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in a customer-facing and/or consulting role requiring a relationship-driven approach to strengthening partnerships and engagement with diverse stakeholders.
- The natural ability to empathize with stakeholders and consumers and leverage their experiences in program innovation.
- A strong passion for innovation and a high-level of comfort navigating ambiguous and unregimented opportunities.
- A strong work ethic and high level of professional integrity.